How to pay with Cryptocurrency
How to transfer Crypto Using PayPal?
To send crypto to an external wallet, you’ll need to provide the wallet address where you want to send the crypto. Cryptocurrency sent to the wrong address type (for example, Bitcoin Cash sent to a Bitcoin address) will be lost.
Here is how to transfer to an external BTC address:
- Go to the Finances tab.
- Tap your crypto balance.
- Tap the Transfer arrows.
- Tap Send.
- Select the contact you want to send crypto to.
- You’ll need to enter an external crypto address if you want to transfer cryptocurrency out of your account.
- Copy and paste an address, manually enter it, or scan a QR code by tapping the QR code button to the right of the search box.
- Enter the amount you want to send and tap Next.
- Be sure to send it to the right recipient. Crypto sent to the wrong address will be lost.
- You can put an exact amount of a cryptocurrency to send if you know it
- Or you can enter an amount. We’ll calculate approximately how much crypto is worth the amount you entered and send that amount of crypto. The value of your sent crypto will change over time, so it could be worth more or less by the time the recipient gets it.
- Review and tap Send Now.
Buying crypto from the Bitcoin.com website
You can buy a range of cryptocurrencies from the Bitcoin.com website using your credit/debit card or other payment method (Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.). When you buy crypto from our website, you’ll need to decide where to receive it. This means you’ll need to input an appropriate crypto address when prompted.
Here’s the process for buying from our website:
- Visit their Buy page.
- Select the cryptocurrency you wish to purchase. For example, Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH), and tap the “Buy” button.
- Choose whether you want to pay in USD or another local currency, and enter the currency amount.
- Click the BUY button.
- Enter your wallet address (Our Wallet Address). Here’s where you’ll decide where the cryptoasset you’re buying goes. To do so, you just need to provide the right cryptocurrency address.
- Complete the purchase process by creating an account and providing your payment details.